KP Engineering, LP, et al. Debtor Website

  • CASE NO.
    CHAPTER 11
    Hon. David R. Jones
    Southern District of Texas
    Aug 23, 2019
    Jan 13, 2020
Submit Claims

Submit A Proof of Claim

A Bar Date has been set in this matter of January 13, 2020 for the filing of Proofs of Claim. All claims must be filed with the Court no later than January 13, 2020.

Claims Information

Proof of Claim Filing Instructions

You may file your claim via either of the following methods:
Online Submission
Hardcopy submission (by mail or hand delivery)

Registering for Online Claim Submission

To file your claim online, you must register to access the online submission account page. Click here to register for online claim submission. You will need a working email address to register for online claims submission. Once you register, you will receive an email message that contains a link to activate your registration. Once activated, you may login and submit your claim as described below.

Submitting a Claim Online

Once you have registered for online claim submission and have activated your online claims submission account, you may log in to your account by clicking here. You may submit multiple claims in a single log-in session, and you may log in at any time during the duration of the case to submit additional and/or amended claims.

Hardcopy Submission (by mail or hand delivery)

All signed, original Proof of Claim forms, along with accompanying documentation, must be filed at the following address:

KP Engineering, LP, et al. Claims Processing
c/o Omni Agent Solutions
5955 De Soto Ave., Suite 100
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Proofs of Claim may be submitted in person, by courier service, hand delivery or mailed to the Claims Agent at the foregoing address.

To receive a conformed copy of your filed Proof of Claim form, you must include a stamped self-addressed envelope and an additional copy of your Proof of Claim.

If you should have any questions about how to fill out your Proof of Claim form, you should review the instructions listed on website link above. Otherwise, you will need to consult with your own legal advisor.